STESAR stands for perfection, reliability and punctuality
We implemented our first ISO 9001 quality management system in 2005. Since then, we have passed the certification process every time.
Currently, we hold the ISO 9001:2008 certificate concerning “Design, programming, assembly , start-up, service of automatic and computer production management systems”.
Our priority is to satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients while reinforcing our position on the market. We achieve the satisfaction of our clients by involving our employees in the process of continuous self-improvement.
The Quality Policy adopted entails the need to achieve the following Qualitative Objectives:
- improved competitiveness and stable position on the market,
- creation of perfect image of the Company in relation with the client by observing all expressed qualitative requirements in a reliable manner
- perfection in all aspects of operation.
We want to apply the Quality Policy in:
- continuous perfection of all processes that take place in our company,
- continuous development and qualification raising,
- innovation, seeking new, improved solutions,
- continuous perfection of our cooperation with clients, keeping ahead of their expectations and needs,
- continuous market research and perfection of cooperation with suppliers,
- continuous strive at cost-efficiency while maintaining quality.