1. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are text files that are stored in your device and used by the server to recognize this device when you reconnect, they are downloaded at each of your "entry" and "exit" from our side. Cookies are not used to determine your identity, only your device - among other things, so that after recognizing the browser used by you, the displayed image was best suited to the technical capabilities of the equipment, e.g. its resolution or version.
Cookies are most often used in the case of meters, probes, online stores, websites that require login, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors. Cookies also allow you to remembering your interests and adjusting websites to them in terms of displayed content and matching ads. These files are used practically by all websites operating on the Internet - search engines, information pages, blogs, online stores, official websites, etc. Our website also uses them.
2. What do cookies do?
In general, they operate on the following principles:
• identify computer and browser data used for
browsing websites - they allow, for example, to find out whether a given
computer has already visited the website,
• data obtained from "cookies" are in no way combined with personal data of users obtained, eg during registration on websites,
• they are not harmful to you or your computers or smartphones - they do not affect how they work,
• they do not cause any configuration changes in the end devices, or in the software installed on these devices,
• default parameters of "cookies" allow to read the information contained in them only to the server that created them,
• on the basis of your behaviour on visited websites, they provide information to the servers, thanks to which the displayed page is better suited to individual preferences.
3. What are the types of cookies?
The following types of cookies exist:
• "Session cookies" - are temporary
files stored in the browser's memory until the session is terminated. These
files are mandatory for some applications or their functionalities to work
properly. After closing the browser should be automatically removed from the
device on which you have browsed the page,
• "Persistent cookies" - facilitate the use of frequently visited websites. These files are stored in the appropriate folder for a long time, which you can adjust in the settings of your browser. Each time you visit a website, the data from these cookies are transferred to the server. This type of cookie, with English is sometimes called "tracking",
• "Third parties cookies" - are files usually from advertising servers, search servers, etc., cooperating with the owner of a given page. Thanks to them, the displayed ads are tailored to your interests and habits, which in return often allows you to use part of the website content free of charge. With their help, "clicks" are also counted on ads, user preferences, etc.,
Remember that you have the option of managing
"cookies" yourself. This is made possible, for example, by Internet
browsers you use (usually the mechanism is enabled by default). In the most
popular browsers you can:
• accepting "cookies" service, which will allow you to take full advantage of the options offered by websites,
• cookies management at the level of individual, selected sites,
• defining settings for different types of "cookies", for example accepting persistent files as session, etc.,
• blocking or deleting cookies.
Information on the possibility of enabling and disabling cookies in the most popular browsers can be found in the options for their settings.
The site uses both session cookies and cookies. We use them for the following purposes: • creating statistics, which allows improving the content of pages of their structure and content,
• maintaining the User's session.
In order to display the website correctly, the following information is collected: name and version of the web browser, language settings, date and time of sending the request to the server, IP from which the request was sent, the requested URL. These data are collected in order to enable the website to be properly handled.
Google collects on its servers data obtained from the placement of cookies on devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to the movement and use of the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it will be required to do so by law or if such entities process such information on behalf of Google.
The data collected by our site is not disclosed or made available to third parties, with the exception of the competent law enforcement authorities entitled to conduct criminal proceedings in connection with its initiation at our request.