STESAR policy regarding COVID-19
Dear customers and business partners,
The health, safety and success of our customers, partners and employees are our top priority. Following the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic, we would like to inform you about the implementation of increased safety and precautionary measures at Stesar, which are applied throughout the company. The measures and restrictions introduced cover the following areas:
- Optimization of safety measures for our employees.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer and business partner service.
We would like to point out that Stesar’s management team follows the communications and recommendations of the authorities regarding epidemic risks on an ongoing basis in order to ensure a safe working environment and continuity of business activities, thus ensuring uninterrupted implementation of existing and planned projects.
Below is a summary of the most important actions we have taken:
- wherever possible, the company has implemented remote operation in order to reduce contacts and gatherings of people,
- higher hygiene standards have been introduced. The recommendations apply to frequent hand washing according to the posted instructions,
- the company makes sure that objects frequently touched by many people, e.g. door handles, are disinfected at least once a day,
- all employees in the offices and in production are obliged to keep min. 1.5 m distance from the co-worker,
- employees are obliged to continuously monitor their health, including daily measurements of their body temperature. Persons whose morning body temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees cannot physically appear at work and should monitor changes in their state of health,
- the planning of project implementation for foreign customers takes into account the fact that after returning to the country, a 14-day forced quarantine and country-specific restrictions are in place,
- the implementation of projects at clients’ sites is carried out by selected individuals and teams that have undergone special internal training in health and occupational health policy,
- the employees who go to the client for the project are equipped with all personal protective equipment including disinfectant with a dispenser, disposable gloves and masks.
- To minimize possible disruptions in the supply chain, we have taken measures in recent weeks, such as daily stock analysis, increased stock levels and close communication with suppliers.
In addition, we would like to point out that due to travel restrictions, our specialists are at your disposal via videoconferencing, telephone or e-mail to support our customers and business partners almost as if they were on site.
As the world faces a situation that seems unprecedented in terms of both scale and uncertainty, we would like to thank you for your continued confidence in Stesar. We will therefore continue to provide you with up-to-date information as soon as it is available.
We wish you health and look forward to continuing to work with you.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stesar Management Team